Mixed Dal Dosa
An Easy to make Recipe while on a Diet for Weight Loss
There are times when while following the diet for weight loss, one has to compromise on their taste buds. Either someone gives up on following the diet or ends up following it without enjoying it.
One of such ingredient is Rice. Rice is a complete NO NO while on a diet for weight loss. There are certain recipes where rice can be replaced by other ingredients and can be consumed.
Below mentioned is a perfect recipe where Rice in the dosa’s is replaced by a combination of different Dals making it nutritionally rich and tasty.
Include these Dosa’s while on a diet for weight loss to treat yourself with low in calories and highly nutritious treat.
- 18 Medium
- 100 Gram Toovar Dal
- 100 Gram Split Moong Dal
- 100 Gram Chana Dal (Split Bengal Gram)
- 50 Gram Dry Kashmiri Red Chilli
- 100 Gram Onion chopped finely
- 20 Gram Ginger chopped finely
- 1 Tea_Sp Haldi Powder (Turmeric)
- 1/2 Tea_Sp Hing (Asafoetida)
- 10 Gram Kadi Patta (Curry Leaves) chopped
- 20 Ml Oil
- *Add to taste: Salt,Pepper
Check our other recipes – Moong Dal and Spinach Idli
- Clean, wash and soak all the dals, rice and red chillies in enough water for two hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the oil, and mix well to make a thick batter.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil on a non-stick pan and pour a ladleful of batter and spread it around to make a thin dosa.
- Turn over when it turns golden brown in colour from one side.
- Cook from the other side till it turns golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter to make more dosas.
- Serve hot with green chutney
Check our Blog on Indian Weight Loss Diet Plan to Lose Weight in a Week
Calories Carbs Proteins Fats
90 14 5 2