Zucchini Basil Soup
- 4 Soup Bowl
- 1 Tea_Sp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion sliced
- 5 Cup Vegetable Stock
- 1 Medium Potato chopped
- 5 Medium Zucchini chopped
- 5 Table_Sp Basil Leaves chopped
- 1/4 Tea_Sp Salt
- 1/4 Tea_Sp Pepper
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Swirl in oil then add onion.
- Cook until softened.
- Add broth & potato.
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer until potato is tender
- Add the zucchini and return to a boil, simmer until tender, about 5 minutes
- Do not overcook, it will dull the soup’s color
- Remove from heat and cool slightly
- Puree in batches in a food processor or with an immersion blender
- Add basil after blended
- Season with salt & pepper and serve
Calories Carbs Proteins Fats
58 10 2 2