“A Healthy Breakfast can make or break your day”. It is always been prescribed by all the health professionals to have a healthy breakfast.
Its been proved that those who have a healthy breakfast, not only are full of energy but are also leaner in body compared to those who don’t have a healthy breakfast.
Start your day with this healthy breakfast option of Sprouts Poha.
- 1 1/2 Cup Poha (Beaten Rice)
- 1 1/2 Cup Mixed Sprouts boiled
- 1 Tea Spoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Rai Seeds (Mustard)
- 1 Table Spoon Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder (Turmeric)
- 2 Tea Spoon Sugar
- 1 Table Spoon Lemon Juice
*Add to taste: Salt and Pepper
- Place the beaten rice on a sieve and wash lightly. Drain and leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and green chillies and saute on a medium flame for a few minutes or till the onion turn light brown in colour.
- Add the mixed sprouts and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the beaten rice and lemon juice and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Cal Carbs Fat Protein
176 38 1 4
Download the App:
Leave a Reply