Paneer Veggie Wrap Recipe By Indian Dietitian
We at mydietist try to make healthy eating a pleasurable process. We develop recipes which are healthy tasty and fun to eat without compromising on your diet. Bored? Looking for a quick easy fun dinner or light snack to carry with you? Try our Paneer vegetable wrap recipe, we bet you healthy eating has never been so lip-smackingly awesome.
This Paneer vegetable wrap makes a perfect snack to enjoy at office, or while at lectures. They are easy to make and light to eat. What’s more? Well, they are low in calories and provide a perfect blend of important nutrients for a vegetarian diet plan for weight loss.
- The wholesome grains – Wrap made from whole wheat provides a great mix of B-complex vitamins and healthy carbohydrates and the filling fiber.
- The Paneer punch – the main ingredient provides the best of milk protein and calcium. In addition it contains a healthy mix of nutrients like copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium and many more.
- The Veggie fix – more the vegetables the better. The recipe uses carrots and cabbage adding the necessary fiber boost and nourishing plant anti-oxidants. But tell you what? You can add your own assortment of veggies to make it more nourishing and delectable.
These super- delicious Paneer vegetable wrap have it all –the proteins, the good Carbs and brimming with essential micronutrients, not forgetting the friendly fiber that keeps you full and sated. These low calories, protein wraps are well suited for any list of diet plans, add variety to your daily meal and keep you taste buds happy. They are fairly easy to make, not at all time consuming and can be your last minute dinner-fix. Grab it, chop it and wrap up your roll today.
Healthy Paneer Veggie Wrap Recipe
- 4 Medium Whole Wheat Roti
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Paneer (Cottage Cheese) grated
- 1/2 Cup Cabbage grated
- 1/2 Cup Carrot grated
- 2 Tea_Sp Green Chillies finely chopped
- 3 Table_Sp Coriander chopped
- Add to taste: Salt, Pepper
- 1 Tea_Sp Oil
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the non-stick tava (griddle), add the ¼ tsp of low-fat butter and lightly cook the left over chapattis on a tava till it is light brown from both the sides.
- Put 3 tablespoons of the filling at one end of the chapatti and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining chapattis and filling to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.