Diet plan for weight loss always is assumed to have boring veggies like gourds and beans , but here break that myth for you all and give you this amazing recipe.
Paneer is a good source of Protein, Vitamin B12, Potassium and Selenium, and a very good source of Vitamin D, Riboflavin, Calcium and Phosphorus thus its an ideal food to be included in diet plan for weight loss. So enhance your diet plan for weight loss by including paneer in various forms like Palak Paneer, Green Pea, Paneer Tikkia , etc.
Below mentioned is Paneer Jalfrazie that can be easily included in your diet plan for weight loss.
Paneer Jalfrazie (Serves 2)
- 200 Gram Low Fat Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 2 Medium Tomato medium sized
- 2 Medium Capsicum (Bell Pepper) medium sized
- 2 Medium Onion medium sized
- 1 Table Spoon Ginger Paste
- 1 Tea Spoon Oil
- 1 Table Spoon Jeera (Cumin)
- 2 Piece Dry Kashmiri Red Chilli dry
- 1 Piece Green Chillies chopped
- 1 1/2 Tea Spoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder (Turmeric)
- 1 Table Spoon Vinegar
- 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 Cup Coriander chopped
- Add to taste: Salt and Pepper
- Cut the paneer into 2″ long pieces and keep aside.
- De-seed the tomatoes and capsicums and cut them into 2″ long slices with 1/4″ width. Keep aside.
- Cut the onions into thick slices and separate the layers. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chillies and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add ginger paste, green chillies and onions and saute for 1 minute.
- Add red chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix well and add the capsicum pieces and cook for two to three minutes.
- Add the paneer fingers and toss gently.
- Add salt and vinegar and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and garam masala powder, mix well and cook till the capsicum turns soft,
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Cal Carbs Fat Protein
136 12 4 14
Download the App:
Leave a Reply