A healthy diet for weight loss is the one that allows you to eat everything that you like and at the same time suggests a healthy option for your unhealthy choices of food too.
Dosas are something each one of us loves to eat especially the varieties of it but unfortunately due to high content of rice and high Glycemic Index it cannot be included in your diet for weight loss.
So a healthy option of dosa is Moong dosa that can be a part of your diet for weight loss. Moong dosa is high in fibre and is high in protein too. It helps lower the cholesterol level and also keeps a check on your blood sugar level as it contains complex carbohydrates.
Moong dosa can easily be included in your diet for weight loss in breakfast, evening snack or Dinner with Salad and curd .
- 2 cup whole Moong dal sprouted (Whole green gram)
- 1 piece green chillies
- 1 tea spoon ginger grated
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 2 teaspoon oil, few Kadipatta (Curry leaves)
- Salt, Pepper : Add to taste
- Water as required.
How to make:
- Grind all the mentioned ingredients with water except onions till smooth to dosa consistency
- Keep aside for 10 minutes
- Heat non stick tava and spread a laddle full of this batter and cook on one side with little oil.
- On the top side sprinkle slightly roasted onions and press gently.
- Serve with mint chutney
Calories Carbs Fat Proteins
43 7 0 3