An alternative to your boring Besan Chilla for a Healthy Breakfast.
Healthy breakfast is key for a healthier life, so it is important for you start your day with a healthy breakfast in order to meet your daily energy requirements.
Chillas and pancakes are one of the best option as they give you higher satiety value and are treat to your taste buds.
Jowar is packed with fiber, protein, iron and calcium thus making it ideal for healthy breakfast.
- 6 Medium
- 1/4 Cup Jowar Flour
- 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Soya Flour
- 1/4 Cup Onion chopped finely
- 1/2 Cup Tomato chopped finely
- 2 Table_Sp Coriander chopped finely
- 2 Tea_Sp Green Chillies chopped finely
- *Add to taste: Salt,Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tea_Sp Oil for greasing and cooking
Check our other recipes – Besan Chilla
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency using enough water.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the non-stick tava (griddle) and spread it in a circular motion to make a 75 mm. (3.5″) diameter circle.
- Cook, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 6 more chilas.
- Serve hot.
Check our Blog on Healthy Breakfast For School Children Tiffins
Calories Carbs Proteins Fats
67 10 4 2