Easy to make Tikki’s with various use in Vegetarian Diet
When we think of Tikki’s, potatoes is what comes to our mind. A variety of tikki’s can be added to vegetarian diet by making changes in the vegetables used and the cooking method.
Below mentioned is the recipe which can be had into snacks, can be included in burgers, or can be added to frankies, wraps, sandwiches and is a great variations to vegetarian diet. Use of Paneer and Peas makes these Tikki’s filling enough and a good source of Protein.
Green Pea and Paneer Tikki (Serves 7)
- 1/4 Cup Green Peas boiled
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Paneer (Cottage Cheese) grated
- 2 Table Spoon Coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Green Chillies Paste
- 1/2 Tea Spoon Ginger Paste
- 1/4 Cup Low Fat Milk for coating
- 1/2 Cup Oats for coating
- 1 Tea Spoon Oil for greasing and cooking
*Add to taste: Salt, Pepper
Also explore our recipe – Paneer Jalfrazie
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well except for Milk and Oats.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and shape each portion into a 37 mm. (1½ “) round, flat tikki.
- Dip each tikki in milk and then roll them in the oats till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using 1 tsp of oil.
- Cook each tikki on a medium flame, using 1 tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the both sides.
- Serve warm with Tomato Ketchup.
Cal Carbs Fat Protein
64 9 2 4
Download the App:
Leave a Reply