Flax Seed Raita
A Yummy way to include Curd in your Vegetarian Diet
Vegetarian Diet is always questioned for its protein content,but Pulses,Dals,Legumes,Dairy Products and Soya can help in meeting your normal protein levels.
Dairy products like Curd, Lassi, Milk, Paneer etc should be there in your each meal while following Vegetarian Diet.
Curd in the form of varieties of RAITA is the most tastier way to include in your Vegetarian Diet and increase its protein content.
Flax seed Raita is again a innovative recipe that not only helps you to give relief to your taste buds but also can help you reduce your cholesterol levels and speed up your weight loss.
- 2 Medium Bowl
- 1 Cup Dudhi/Lauki (Bottle Gourd)
- 1 Cup Low Fat Dahi (Curd)
- 1/2 Cup Pudina (Mint) Leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 Tea_Sp Jeera (Cumin)
- 1/4 Tea_Sp Sanchal (Black Salt)
- 1/2 Tea_Sp Sugar
- 1 Tea_Sp Flax Seeds roasted and coarsely ground
- *Add to taste: Salt,Pepper
Check our other recipes – Anar Ka Raita
- Combine the bottle gourd with ¼ cup of water in a deep pan and mix well. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till all the water evaporates. Keep aside to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the cooked bottle gourd in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Serve chilled.
Check our Blog on All you need to know about Functional Foods
Calories Carbs Proteins Fats
79 10 4 2
Leave a Reply