Essential Metabolism Booster Kadha – For Easy Weight Loss
Let’s begin by understanding what metabolism is and why you need to boost it. Metabolism is the chemical process that converts the carbohydrates, proteins, and fats from the food you eat into the energy that your body cells need to function.
To put simply, higher your metabolism, the more calories you burn. With a high metabolic rate, it becomes easier to lose or maintain your weight and get rid of unwanted body fat. metabolic rate is the time taken by your body to process and burn energy, or calories, from the food you eat.
Thus, if you are on a weight loss diet then boosting your metabolism is something you need to do. There are many different types of pills and powders that claim to boost your metabolism, however, the healthy way to boost your metabolism is through natural metabolism boosters.
There are various foods and certain spices that boost your metabolism. Herbs and spices are some natural ways you can kick-start your metabolism without the fear of adding unto the calories for most of them are low calorie. Some of these metabolism boosters’ spices and herbs include-
- Turmeric –is loaded with health benefits. Its active compound, curcumin, helps keep more than a dozen diseases at bay including cancer, diabetes, and heart disease; it is an anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and full of nutrition and boosts your Metabolism helping you lose weight.
- Cinnamon – has medicinal qualities for numerous diseases – especially diabetes. It also lowers blood sugar levels Cinnamon helps burn fat especially working on your abdomen. It helps curb ‘sweet’ food cravings and maintain your weight.
- Ginger – the good old ginger is well-known for its medicinal properties and its use in traditional medicines. From fighting cold to warding off cancer, ginger also helps burn fat and boosts your metabolism.
- Black pepper – is more than just a flavour enhancer. It helps in digestion, boosting immunity and helps burn fat cells. Many research highlight the role of piperine, its active compound prevents the formation of new fat cells.
To help you with losing weight and get better results and improved outcomes, add these metabolism boosters to your weight loss diet plan. This Metabolism-Booster Kadha blends the power of all these super-spices to give your super results.
So go grab these powerful herbs and brew yourself a hot cup of Kadha following this simple recipe!
- Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper powder ¼ teaspoon
- Dry Ginger powder ¼ teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder ¼ teaspoon
- In a Glass, mix all the ingredients and add hot water to it
- Consume this Early morning.