Easy Chia Mango Pudding- Healthy Dessert Recipe
The mango season is here and the tasty, juicy mangoes are found in every corner of the street. For all the mango lovers, no matter what diet plan you follow, the chia mango pudding recipe specially formulated by our dietitians will melt your heart and water your mouth.
Using the healthiest of ingredients this chia mango pudding recipe lets you enjoy the mangos the healthy way.
Chia seeds are small in size but the health benefits it offers are quite big. They are loaded with healthful nutrients and protect heart, improve brain function and aids in weight loss. Chia seeds are excellent source of omega 3 fatty acid, rich in antioxidants and provide nutrients like calcium, iron, manganese and phosphorus in good amounts. They are also a good source of fiber and proteins, making chia seeds nutritional power houses and a super food.
The scrumptious, pulpy and amazing mangoes, are over-loaded important nutrients like – Calcium, iron, potassium, copper, vitamin C , beta-carotene, fiber etc. mangoes are known to boost immunity, improve vision, help manage type 2 diabetes, lower cholesterol and help to lose weight. The king of fruit definitely comes with a host of health benefits.
The goodness of mangoes and chia seeds, when bought together gives you a delicious, healthful bowl of wholesome fun. To keep this recipe low in calorie and up in nutrient profile our dietitians have used dates to add the natural sweetness. What’s more? Top it with nuts like almonds and walnuts, and this pudding becomes a healthy breakfast recipe to start your day this mango season.
A treat for your sweet tooth, chia mango pudding is a great dessert to enjoy without the guilt of calories and sugar disadvantage. The pudding is healthy and tasty in every way.
Sweet & Easy Mango Chia Pudding Recipe
- 1 Cup Mango Frozen
- 1 Cup Low Fat Milk
- 2 Piece Dates (Khajur) Pitted
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tea_Sp Badaam (Almond) Chopped
- 1 Tea_Sp Walnut Chopped
- Chia Seeds
- Vanilla essence Few Drops.
- Blend the mango with 1/4 c. of water until you have a thick sauce. Add more water if needed.
- Pour the mango sauce evenly into 2 glasses. Set it in the fridge.
- Blend the milk and two dates until smooth. Pour it into a small mixing bowl.
- Stir the milk, chia seeds, and vanilla essence until it becomes a thick pudding. Stir constantly for 3-4 minutes then let stand for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pour the chia mixture on top of the mango sauce in even portions.
- Allow setting for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
- Serve with chopped nuts.