The caloric intake of a diet for weight loss has to be restricted. What becomes more difficult is to find out what foods to be included and some healthy recipes to be incorporated.
Dudhi and Curds are amongst those healthy foods to be included in the diet for weight loss.
Along with helping in weight loss, dudhi also helps in improving digestion, treating urinary disorders, improving heart and liver health etc. Curds are one of the best source of animal proteins in the vegetarian diet. Along with providing proteins, its also helps in improving digestive health. It’s a low calorie high protein food which can improve the taste of your diet for weight loss.
So go ahead and combine these two healthy foods to make an healthy Dudhi Raita appetizer in your diet for weight loss.
1 Medium Bowl
- 1/4 cup Dudhi/Lauki (Bottle gourd) grated
- 2 tablespoons Pudina (Mint) leaves chopped
- 1 cup low fat Dahi (Curd) whisked
- 1/4 teaspoon Jeera (Cumin) roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Add to taste: salt, pepper
How to Make:
- Steam, the bottle gourd in a steamer on a medium plane for 4-5 minutes. Allow to cooL completely
- Squeeze out little water from the steamed bottle gourd.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients along with the steamed bottle gourd in a deep bowl and mix well
- Refrigerate for half an hour and serve chilled
Calories Carbs Fat Proteins
121 15 3 8