Effective Diet for Weight Loss – Broccoli Paneer Salad
Broccoli Paneer Salad – Diet for Weight Loss
Bored of eating your same old salads? Try out this Unique Diet for Weight Loss by Nutritionist Prachi Sanghvi.
Broccoli is considered as Worlds healthiest foods. It helps prevent Cancer and aids Bone and Heart Health. It is a perfect Diet for Weight loss since its good in carbs and high in fiber, which aids digestion and prevents constipation. It helps maintain low blood sugar, thereby curbing overeating
Paneer as it is a critical source for protein for Indians, derived from milk products. Paneer is especially important to Indians as it is a staple part of our diet and commonly available across the country. 1 cup of Paneer contains about 12-15 grams of protein, nearly double that of a cup of milk.
- 15 Piece Broccoli florets
- 1/2 Cup Zucchini red & green,cubed
- 1/2 Cup Onion cut into quarters
- 1/2 Cup Carrot diced
- 1/2 Cup Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Low Fat diced
- 1 Tea_Sp Garlic Clove chopped
- 1/2 Tea_Sp White Pepper Powder
- 1 Tea_Sp Oregano
- 1 Tea_Sp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 Table_Sp Til Seeds (Sesame)
- 1 Tea_Sp Olive Oil
- Add to taste: Salt,Pepper
- Steam the broccoli florets, zucchini and carrots in a steamer or it can be steamed in Idli cooker for 4-5 mins.
- It is done when you can pierce vegetables with a fork.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the garlic, onions, steamed vegetables and paneer to it.
- Mix well and saute for 2 mins.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds, salt, pepper, Oregano and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Read our Blog – Tips for Nutrition and Oral Health
Calories Carbs Proteins Fats
97 13 7 3