Cabbage Paneer Sandwich – A quick and Healthy Breakfast
Cabbage Paneer Sandwich – A quick and Healthy Breakfast option
A Healthy Breakfast is something that gives you energy in the beginning of the day to survive till end.
A healthy Breakfast should majorly include all five food groups like Carbohydrates (Cereals), Proteins (Pulses/Dairy product/ Eggs), Fats , Vitamins and Minerals ( Fruit and vegetables).
Cabbage Paneer Sandwich is one of the best recipes to be included in the list of Healthy Breakfast as it consists of all five food groups, is quite easy and quick to make
- 4 Plates
- 8 Slice Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Cup Cabbage grated
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Paneer (Cottage Cheese) crumbled
- 2 Table Sp Coriander chopped
- 2 Tea Sp Green Chillies finely chopped
Add to taste:
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine the cabbage, paneer, coriander, green chillies and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions.
- Place 2 bread slices on a flat, dry surface and butter them lightly.
- Place a portion of the prepared filling on each bread slice.
- Butter 2 more bread slices and place them on the filling with the buttered side facing downwards.
Check our Blog on Healthy Living Tips, Habits, Facts and Activities
Calories Carbs Proteins Fats
146 26 8 1