12 Healthy Foods To Include In Your Diet
Here is a list of foods that you should include in your daily diet
- Tomatoes helps stimulate the immune system.
- Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin C, calcium, and fibre, and can help prevent bone loss, fight disease, reduce your risk of heart disease, and even boost your immune system.
- Garlic is a powerful anti-viral which can reduce your chances for catching common infections and common gold. Garlic also has many natural anti-oxidant properties.
- Fish contain valuable omega-3 fatty acids. And help lower cholesterol and prevent heart attack
- Oats is a high fibre cereal keeps you full and helps in weight loss
- Green tea is an immune system booster. It’s rich in antioxidants and certain vitamins, including A, C and E.
- Yogurt help maintain the intestines and keep the bowels regulated. It is also a source of calcium
- Nuts contain healthy fats, as part of a well-balanced diet. Some nuts, particularly brazil nuts, contain selenium, which helps prevent certain types of cancer.
- Beans are rich in folate, an important nutrient — particularly for women. Beans are also a cholesterol-free protein source, and high in fiber.
- Spinach has vitamins A and C, folic acid and magnesium. This helps reduce risk of cancer and heart disease.
- Mushrooms – Mushrooms stimulates the immune system. Mushrooms are often used in natural therapy to help fight off illness.
- Bananas are rich in two essential nutrients (potassium and magnesium) that aid in proper hydration, and they help reduce the likelihood of muscle cramps. They are also a good source of soluble fibre.